Sunday, January 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

Yeah, so I typically take a month's worth of pictures, edit them, and then post them throughout the next month so this is my very LAST Christmas post (it seems so long ago already) and my LAST pictures with my "old" camera (Nikon D70s) and my "old" version of Photoshop Elements 4.0. After this post, all of the pictures you see will be taken with my Nikon D300 (Christmas present from my wonderful husband, Jason) and Photoshop Elements 6 unless otherwise noted. I have been in a bit of a slump which is pretty normal for me around this time of the year. The winter months tend to decrease my desire to take pictures on my own.



Maria discovering that Santa ate his cookies and drank his juice.


Maria showing Pete the ropes.


Simba and Mufasa playing with their new toys.








No comments: