Monday, May 26, 2008

Heather and Aaron

I had the pleasure of shooting this great couple with the creative Kristen from K.Holly Studios. Check out her blog for even MORE gorgeous pictures! We will be shooting their wedding together in August and I'm really looking forward to the experience.
We had a beautiful day, a beautiful place, great smiles, and a lot of fun. I am really looking forward to their wedding. Thanks for the great time Heather and Aaron!!

You can see all of the pictures HERE. These are a few of my favorites which was incredibly hard to narrow down.



















9 comments:

Rachael said...

Those turned out super cute :)

Rachael said...

Those turned out super cute :)

Amanda said...

Great job Christina!!!!! I like the bench ones!

Keri said...

Great photos and cute couple!

Kristen said...

These are great! I was going to name off a couple of my favorites, but then I kept seeing more and couldn't keep track ;) I love them all! Go Team! I can't wait until August!

Kerri said...

Those photos are so wonderful! They turned out so well!

Amber said...

Great Job! I love the Sepia one.

Mindie said...

I love them! Nice job!! I can't wait for the wedding in August! :)

Anonymous said...

So EAST Huh! Like em' My neck of the woods. Well when it comes to working.