Friday, October 2, 2009

Congratulations Wendy & Jason

I got to go back to my hometown to photograph this wedding not too far from where I interned after college. And, I was lucky enough to have a handsome assistant - MY Jason to make everything run smooth AND get some great shots that I otherwise would have missed. The ceremony and reception took place at a Wendy's aunt's house on a lake. We had a beautiful day of sunshine and Wendy and Jason's happiness was so apparent and they were so fun to work with. I absolutely adored their kids too. They have a great family surrounding them. It was such a pleasure to be part of their special day!! Thank you Wendy and Jason (and to Wendy's mom who is the one who thought of me to do the photography). I hope these images will remind of you of the happiness of your special day!



































4 comments:

Regina White said...

Very beautiful. These are great Christina.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Christina, what a great job. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes looking at my beautiful daughter and her new family. When you're there, you're just too busy to appreciate all the fine details. Thank you so much for your good work! Linda, the bride's mom

ashley folkema said...

Love these Christina!

Unknown said...

Opal... absolutely breath-taking photos. I love you guys!